PLEASE NOTE, THIS ITEM IS HANDMADE AND QUANTITY IS LIMITED
This hot/cold Gel Pack and Gel Pack Comfort Case are designed with your comfort in mind!
It is approximately 4” x 9” and can be used to help relieve sore muscles. The size is ideal for the wrist or ankle.
The Gel-Packs can be heated in the microwave to promote warmth, relaxation, and support increased circulation. They can also be used as cold packs to help decrease swelling and reduce inflammation.
The Gel Pack fits snugly into the colorful Gel Pack Case which is double lined with 100% cotton fabric.
The outside fabric layers are a blend of cotton and polyester to provide an ultra soft, comfortable feel to the skin.
The Gel Pack Cases can be spot cleaned or hand washed and air dried with a gentle cleaner.
Our Gel Pack Cases are all handmade and created with much care and attention to detail.
Our goal is to help individuals relax and feel comfortable while inspiring them to reach their health and fitness goals.
We look forward to having you as our customer and hope you enjoy our products!
Heat Therapy Application:
- Place Gel Pack in a microwave safe container
- Heat the Gel Pack at full power for 30 seconds. (Time is based on 800watt microwave)
- Remove Gel Pack from microwave and check for desired temperature.
- If Gel Pack is not hot enough, place it back into the microwave for 5 second intervals. Do not exceed 65 seconds total heating time. Microwave ovens vary in wattage output; some may heat at a faster or slower rate. NOTE: Over-heating could cause skin burns or pack to rupture.
- Place Gel Pack in its case and then on the area to be treated. Treat area for 15-20 minutes, or as medically prescribed.
- Remove the heat pack and wait approximately 1 hour before reapplying
Cold Therapy Application:
- Place Gel Pack in freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
- Place the Gel Pack in its case, then place on the affected area. Treat area for 15 to 20 minutes, or as medically prescribed.
- Remove ice pack and wait at least 1 hour before reapplying.
After application, return the pack to freezer in flat position. The Gel Pack will remain flexible.
When using Gel Packs, hot or cold;
- Individuals with circulatory problems or other medical conditions should consult their physician before use.
- Always make sure Gel Pack is its case and not directly placed on the skin.
- Do not stand or lie on pack. Excessive weight may cause rupturing or leakage.
- Discard pack if leakage occurs. For external use only, not to be applied to broken skin.
*Please note, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition.